What kind of person are you?
1. Are you addicted to any social media (twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc.)?
Nope. I do participate in a form not listed here but I only check it twice a day.
2. You know a secret about someone. What do you do with that information?
a. I keep it to myself
b. I tell my best friend
c. I wait until they hurt me and use it as ammunition
d. I tell everyone I can, I don’t mean to, I just cannot keep a secret
3. You see someone breaking the rules at work, what do you do?
a. Pretend not to see what is going on
b. Inform upper management
c. Advise the co-worker that their actions are frowned upon and can lead to job loss
d. Tell everyone else in the office what you saw
(Unless said offender also happens to be the office douche, in which case I would anonymously inform management.)
4. A friend has a new hairstyle that is un-becoming, and not really age-appropriate on them. They ask you how they look. What is your reply?
a. You look just fine.
b. You look much better this way.
c. OMG, you look a bit ridiculous.
I would say something like “It’s so different! What made you choose that style?”
5. How helpful are you at home?
a. I come home and immediately veg out on the couch/bed.
b. I cook and clean a few times a week.
c. I am extremely helpful.
d. I do what I am asked and nothing more.
Bonus: In your opinion, what is the best city in the world? Why?
I don’t travel so my view is a bit myopic. Of the places I’ve been, I particularly enjoy New York. Broadway. I don’t need another reason.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!