1. Did you make any resolutions at the start of 2017? If yes, how did you do at keeping them? What one thing are you still doing?
I’m not a resolution kind of gal. I strongly believe that if you truly wish to change a behavior, there is no need to wait until a date arbitrarily prescribed by society. Do it today, whatever date “today” may be.
2. Pick three words to describe your year 2017.
Unhealthy, unhappy, painful
3. What was your biggest personal change in 2017?
Due to multiple, concurrent health issues, I stopped exercising on a daily basis.
4. What was totally unexpected in your 2017?
The many post-graduation issues with my son, still unresolved.
5. What was the best thing that happened to you in 2017?
How sad is it that I can’t think of a single thing? I’ll go with my knee surgery, I suppose. It was horrible to go through but I am now 98% pain-free in that knee so I guess that’s something.
Bonus: Did you make new year resolutions for 2018? Share a few with us? Any of them repeats from 2017?
As stated above, I don’t do resolutions. I do have an overarching goal of getting back to some form of sustainable exercise routine. I’m not sure how realistic that is given my present physicality. What is realistic, is getting back down to my goal weight. I am presently working on that goal and have been for about a month.
Play along at TMI Tuesday.