ABCs of TMI
1. I will never again give birth .
2. I stash all manner of sex toys and kink related items in my closet.
3. Are you embarrassed when strangers start talking about their sex life to you?
This has never happened. The closest I can come to this would be the folks at the dungeon but talking about sex and sex related things is so commonplace there that I think nothing of it.
4. Would you date someone who is celibate?
I don’t see any reason why not. I’m poly. I can get my physical fix from someone else. Perhaps this celibate person is intellectually stimulating whereas the person I may have sex with is not. One person does not have to be all things, nor should they be expected to be.
5. What percentage does each of these activities–work, play, household, sex, rest/sleep have in your life? (Must equal 100%)
They are currently as follows: Work: 0% – Household: 85% – Play: 10% – Sex: 5%
Bonus: How do you decompress at the end of each day? How would you like to decompress at the end of each day?
I lay in bed and watch TV until I literally can’t keep my eyes open. I have tried abandoning this routine only to stare at the ceiling, thoughts whirling, until morning.
I would very much like to be like every man I know. Climb into bed and fifteen seconds later be snoring. Bed not required, by the way. I’ve seen this happen on the toilet, at the desk, or on the couch. Ah, to be a man.
Play along at TMI Tuesday.